|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
This position is responsible to Achieve all Assigned MFS targets to region and will lead the regional MFS retail team and also responsible to provide all operational support to regional sales teams in achievement of MFS sales targets. The position is requires to coordinate with all internal & external stakeholders for escalating MFS related issues and getting them resolved. The incumbent will be responsible for providing daily visibility & data support to regional teams in carrying out the MFS activities. It is also responsible to explore best market practices in MFS and work out to get the internal processes aligned with.
- MFS volume and DR achievement.
- MFS shops activation.
- Liquidity management of MFS channels.
- To provide all operational support to MFS sales channel in order to provide and ensure smooth business flow. including but not limited to Trouble shooting of issues reported by sales team, escalation & follow-up with Bank & internal stake holders to resolve issues. Escalation of unplanned & Planned system outages with bank & IT. Continuous follow-up till resolution. Coordination with Regional sales teams & feedback collection till resumption of smooth operations.
- Identify bottlenecks in existing processes and suggest remedies to align processes with best market practices. Coordinate with Regional teams to get closure on issues identified by Bank /external customers.
- Testing and roll out of New Processes and Products of MFS. Compile feedback, identify issues and follow-up with Bank & rest of stakeholders for closure of issues.
4 to 5 years of experience in Sales and Distribution MFS Retail preferably.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge MFS retail market knowledge.
- Planning & organizing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 8 working days of closure of position.