|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Block-E, Sector G-8/4, Islamabad|
It will help and assist in discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver even better business results. Primary focus shall be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction models.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop advanced statistical models using supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques.
- Create modelling codes/ scripts in R/ Python.
- Develop analytical data set to be used for training data mining models.
- Continuously enrich analytical data set with most relevant and up to date facts and dimensions.
- Improve performance and accuracy of existing and newly developed models.
- Explore different machine learning techniques to propose best fit model to the business problem at hand.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Familiar with statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Fresh grad or 1 year of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Data Science certifications shall be a plus.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology