|Date Posted||November 26, 2020|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
WHO WE ARE:
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
AM (Contact Center Operations) is a critical role responsible for managing all facets of Contact Center operations such as forecasting, scheduling, monitoring call volumes, and other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives and also providing daily guidance to the team that will analyze call volume history by tracking and trending Phone Channel metrics. Also, one of the major responsibilities is to manage freelancers enforce "as we need model".
- Manage the workforce working from home and freelancers at optimum level.
- Onboard freelancers, monitor the quality of their performance, and manage their remuneration in line with their working hours.
- Highlight deficiencies and recommend necessary changes in existing processes to assist in decision making.
- Achieve Contact Center targets as set by management and maintain helpline satisfaction score.
- Conduct analysis of complaints, report to management, and suggest action plans.
- Evaluate reporting employees.
- Prepare and distribute monthly performance reports.
- Interpret reports and extract useful conclusions for decision making.
- Ensure audit compliance and quality control.
- Develop policy, procedures, and training material for Contact Center.
- Work with internal support teams to collect, track, and manage bugs and provide support.
- Coordinate with IT to maintain service continuity and help line availability.
- Improve retention and reduce churn.
- Analyze historical trends of contact distribution, AHT, contacts per hour, agent productivity etc.
- Analyze call center trends including call volume, call handling efficiency, staff productivity, and resource allocation.
- Monitor operational issues.
- Monitor inbound call volume and distribution of calls to staff.
- Provide recommendations to improve call center service levels, anticipate future call coverage needs, and ensure adequate staffing levels.
Professional Degree in Business Administration/Computer Sciences.
5 to 8 years' experience in relevant field.
- Team work
- Negotiation skills
- Time & meeting management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management skills
- MS Office
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 4th December, 2020.