|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Distribution & Logistics
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
TPL Insurance is Pakistan’s first and only direct insurance company to pioneer contact center and web based services, allowing customers to interact and retrieve progress on their insurance policies and claims.
We are currently accepting candidates for Assistant Manager Software Development; an exciting opportunity for IT professionals to join a fast-paced organization. If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• At least 5 years proven experience as a .NET Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
• Knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Bachelors/Masters degree in, Engineering or a related field
• Working knowledge on third party client framework would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. and mention the position in the subject line.