|Date Posted||February 12, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Position: Assistant Key Account Manager – MT Karachi Job Location: Karachi – Head Office Key Objectives Of The Job This role is responsible for the delivery of business targets and account Management for assigned MT account. This is achieved by the identification, development, and faultless execution of joint customer business plans. The role is responsible for the negotiation and implementation of commercial agreements. The objective is to build strong working relationships with customer to drive growth via strategic alignment and negotiations implementing Pay for Play.
- Develop and build strong business relationship with customer
- Play a leading role in negotiating, agreeing and executing fair and equitable trading terms to drive the annual business contract with customer
- Develop, execute and monitor Customer Business Plan / Joint Business Plan for compliance
- Deliver USG and customer profitability as per the assigned target for the Account
- Sell and execute category plans / launches / initiatives / promotions with the customer while partnering with trade and shopper marketing category teams.
- Manage business to minimize friction / channel conflict with other channels/functions
- Lead the monthly/ quarterly forecasting process aligning with the Customer Marketing, Sales team and Customer
- P&L delivery and keeping a close watch at customer contribution
- Implement merchandising/visibility standards across all categories to Win in store and maintain Perfect store compliances.
- Develop the MT strategy to drive profitable growth with customer
- Take tactical and timely decisions to counter/ pre-empt competition’s moves
- Prepare a monthly plan for the account to achieve category-wise and SKU-wise volume targets
- Ensure timely revision of Perfect Store KPIs and One Pagers for On Shelf Availability, Shelf Share, Visibility, and merchandizing standards with the help of Shopper marketing Teams.
- Coordinate with Unilever Supply Chain and Store Operations to ensure timely stock replenishment and manage operational issues at run time.
- Ensure category leadership for through robust plans & superior execution
- Co-create JMFG’s with Customer and Shopper Marketing teams.
- At least 4 years of experience with CD on different roles. Account management experience will be additional advantage
- Core Skills Required:
- Key Account Management
- Relationship Management
- P&L Management for the customer
- People Management and teamwork
- External Orientation (competition)
- Advanced analytics for business and category reviews
- Presentation & Communications Skills
Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Head Office