|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in HR)|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Execute and monitor timely, prompt and efficient delivery of all HR Services and manage relationships with all functions to add value to the Business by providing guidelines in HR related issues in order to enhance service delivery of HR activities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
Facilitator for HR Processes
- Facilitate execution of HR processes which resolves people issues pertaining to their respective functional area in order to enhance employee satisfaction.
Support to Recruitment Process
- Provide support to recruitment process in order to deliver required documentation to HR resourcing for smooth case processing.
- Support HR resourcing in identifying candidates with required competencies within prescribed timelines to further strengthen the quality base of talented employees in the bank.
- Provide support in performance management process to identify key performance indicators and individual goals in the assigned business area in order to ensure clarity of goal attainment and monitoring accomplishments.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders for recruitment need identification in order to ensure a strong relationship building with the functions.
- Assist relations Management team to execute strategies to enhance communication and information dissemination of HR policies in order spread awareness and resolve all related queries.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in HR)
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in relationship management