|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The candidate will be responsible to create and execute the Digital Lending Product Programs with the support of cross functional team members. Candidate will be expected to manage current digital lending products and also create new digital lending products to achieve at least one (if not all) of the following 3 gaols; User Engagement, Profit, Financial Eco-System Enablement
We require a high degree of passion, innovative thinking and execution discipline to coordinate Program implementation and operations. Being hands on with data analytics is a must while a strong understanding of best in class digital lending products, procedures and credit policies will be an added advantage.
- Responsibility for Profit & Loss of Consumer Lending Portfolio for Easypaisa (TMB).
- Support in Creating New Products Program for digital lending products that encompass digital disbursement, collections, and digital credit scoring models.
- Conduct credit analytics, risk segmentation, support BI team in creating credit models for loan worthiness, customer segmentation for the respective lending products.
- Conducting marketing assessment of product landscape, identifying opportunities and creating product programs alongside credit and lending policies.
- Ensure that we are compliant to all relevant regulatory policies regarding digital lending (Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit etc)
- Define product roadmap for digital lending platforms of the Bank for individual segment. Develop relevant partnerships and Lead product construct, design and solution architecture so that product is launched and managed as per the market & customer requirements and achieves profitability
- Responsible to perform the scoping of business requirements through standard procedures
- Manage and lead cross-functional project teams including close coordination with Risk and Technology for project planning, reporting & execution
- Drive adoption of platforms via client campaigns or via partners / digital marketing
- Ensure support & maintenance of the current services/solutions through responsible parties involved.
- Strong knowledge of customer journey and product funnels
- Ensure Lending Program solutions align with strategy and objectives for the team
- Identify and monitor risk areas of the Product Program and deliver corrective measures with support of team and Lending Head
- Monitor Lending Product Program profitability with support of team and Lending Head.
- Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviors (Be Respectful, Keep Promises, Always Explore and Create Together) in all aspects of his/her work conduct.
- BBA, BS, MBA (Finance, Marketing) + Professional Certification
- 6- 8 Years of experience in Segments / CLM, Growth hacking for Digital Products / platforms etc
- 3+ years of Lending, Product management & Fintech Product Management experience
- Digital Lending Product Development
- Customer Data Analytics
- Lending Risk segmentation
- Time management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Reporting & analytical skills
- Detail Orientation