|Date Posted||March 19, 2019|
|Career Level||Mid-level Professional|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who are we?
We at Siemens are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the life of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
This is a real exciting opportunity with following tasks and responsibilities
Siemens Pakistan is looking to hire an experienced Country Assistant to join our Karachi Office.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure effective servicing of Board, Committee, and associated meetings. This will include summoning meetings, preparing agendas, collating papers, and ensuring their timely distribution.
- Monitor follow up actions taken after meetings, and maintain a rolling agenda.
- Maintain Board and Committee records, including papers, minutes, and the indices of reports considered and of delegated authorities.
- Assist the Company Secretary in coordination and planning of Annual General Meetings, by ensuring locations and arrangements are booked, preparing and distributing meeting agendas and materials, and acting as a liaison.
- Set up and maintain office filing systems, including correspondence and related administrative records.
- Attend various meetings and take minutes, and assist Company Secretary in producing and distributing minutes as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with the Companies Act, 2017, other statutory requirements, and governance best practices.
- Coordinate with regulators, including SECP and Stock Exchange to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Reports and statutory returns.
- Assist in maintenance of statutory reports and registers.
- Perform such other duties as may be delegated by Company Secretary.
- Other administrative/secretarial duties as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Seasoned professional with solid academic education or equivalent communication from reputable university or college
- You have a proven track record working in similar function ideally from MNC or international business set up
- Excellent communication skills rounded by an advanced level of presentation skills
- Extensive work experience in Business support / Assistance function
- Very good level of English in both written and Verbal
- Advanced IT skills, in particular working with MS package Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www. siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process .
Job ID: 102471
Organization: Executive Office
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time