|Date Posted||January 28, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Want to see your ideas have an impact? As a Area Sales Manager - Jehlum with RB, you'll have the freedom to build relationships that drive results.
The position is responsible for developing his/her area in terms of reaching out to local modern trade, retail and wholesale. He/she directly reports to the Regional Sales Manager
Key Job Accountabilites
* Effective execution of brand and trade strategies (Trade offers, TSP etc) in different channels of wholesale and retail to build strong commercial relationships with customers (i.e. traditional trade outlets, independent retailers, and distributors).
* Actively develop and implement Area Sales and Distribution plan for assigned area and manage its distribution operations.
* Ensure that field force i.e. Territory Sales Officers, Territory Sales Executives, Distributor Managers, OBs and Salesmen) are working effectively for achieving the agreed distribution, coverage, productivity & sales objectives by category.
* Analyze sales data and explore business opportunities for the assigned area.
* Actively improve coverage, productivity, drop size, SKU per bill, out of stocks, of the Distributor by directing the TSOs/TSEs on key actions by route and section.
* Develop distributor's development and value addition plans to improve on the distribution efficiency and improve ROI.
* Identify weak areas & provide regular training to distributors, OBs and their salesmen through on the job training as planned in the monthly tour program, agree on annual objectives and review performance on quarterly basis and at year end.
* Estimate and monitor competition sales and distribution activities in the area and develop and implement appropriate measures / proactive actions.
* Manage & ensure that TSOs / TSEs are working as per agreed working standards and ensure training (On the Job) and follow up
- Establish strong working relationship at all levels i.e. TSOs, TSEs, Distributors, Trade and TSPs and provide timely and quality information to the Regional Sales Manager.
* Achieve primary and secondary sales targets within budgetary constraints, through selling, negotiating and through the execution of the company's 4P objectives with assigned trade sector
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need