|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Must be a graduate, Masters will be preferred
Minimum of 4 years’ experience for tier 2 university graduate, minimum of 2 years’ experience for tier 1 university graduate.Location
Karachi & Coastal region- Gawadar
Area sales manager is responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the area. Area Sales Managers develop a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and find new business. Area Sales Managers are experts in understanding their products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity. ASM plays an important role in executing the corporate strategy and nurturing the market on categories through Distribution and visibility.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies and formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales.
- Setting sales targets for DSFs and TSOs. Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base in line with agreed targets of the fiscal.
- Ensure implementation of Annual Operating Plan of which the Key Performance Indicators are.
- Achieving the monthly Volume targets
- Productivity of daily planned shops to be visited
- Ensuring Range availability of Shan Foods in the market
- Coverage Expansion as per the aligned fiscal objective.Provide guidance to TSO / DSFs daily, monthly, and quarter work plan in accordance with the formulated strategies
- Track the performance of all KPIs and address the slackness at the earliest
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieve and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Manage Sales advisors team to ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate TSO, Distributor and DSF performance
- Recruit new staff into team focusing on strong sales competencies and ensure that they perform well through coaching and monitoring skill
- Lead the top-to-top meeting with key customers to ensure strong relationship and remove business obstacles, aligning with long term company direction
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers and make sure no issue is left hanging for more than a week.
- Fully own the geographical distribution of markets to the teams, TSO and DSF.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research and present to RSM / TM / GSM at an aligned frequency
- Ensure daily discipline by self and team reporting into and adherence to Code of Business and Ethics in letter and spirit