|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
'=== JOIN THE REVOLUTION ===
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most hardworking, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
=== ABOUT THE ROLE ===
We are looking for an Area Manager (sales) based in Jhelum. In this role, you will be responsible for improving sales and distribution performance in the territory based on the market situation analysis & through coordination with third parties and EZDs resulting in quantifiable share of market growth.
=== MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES ===
- Devise and implement business plans while ensuring that shipment volumes, in market sales and secondary sales are achieved along with various distribution related KSI (Coverage, Hit rate and Call Frequency).
- Effectively implement the Distribution Strategy and ensure required distribution infrastructure. Develop an eye for business and communicate compensations and rewards to Distributors and DSRs such as SDA, DSRs' Target Incentives and P4P.
- Develop DSR’s & Distributors through On the Job Mentoring to ensure ICM implementation. Develop relationships with trade directly & through DSR’s, and use these relationships to capitalize on business growth opportunities and to achieve smooth execution of the Area Business Plan.
- Lead trade loyalty programs for by setting and communicating monthly targets, ensuring target follow-ups and compliance with contractual obligations. Also Identify high potential POS and whole sellers in the area and assist RSM in contractual negotiations.
- Lead 3rd party merchandizing teams.
- Report the Permanent Point Of Sale Material maintenance issues and ensure implementation of rectification of these as required.
- Ensure compliance of distributor with PMPKL requirements and work load management. Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities to follow PMPKL policies and procedures, including local and federal laws, PMI Code Of Conduct and Marketing Code.
- Update all meaningful market data and information including retail dynamics and competitor intelligence to improve Company's understanding of trade to develop appropriate strategies and plans.
=== WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR ===
Minimum qualification of at least a BBA from a reputable institute
Minimum experience of at least 2 years in afield sales capacity.
=== WHAT PMI OFFERS ===
We’re international Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
We’re flexible your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program;
We’re a certified top employer This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer