|Date Posted||January 19, 2020|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
AM CHAINS – International Accounts and Local Chain Accounts Main Job Purpose Develop and manage a portfolio of Local and International Chain accounts in line with the overall objective of UFS Pakistan within the assigned geography.
- Plan and achieve the sales targets for the defined Key Accounts as per the Annual Operating plan
- Manage the local and international Chains in the defined geography
- Ensure Customer Business Plans are maintained and updated for all nominated LCAs & ICAs
- Implement the customer business planning tool for designated key accounts
- Coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders within the key accounts
- Lock agreements with the top accounts in order to ensure sustainable volume base
- Execute marketing activations in coordination with the Country Chains lead and MCO Chains marketing lead.
- Ensure smooth supplies for the key accounts by coordinating effectively with the distributors and the Push team
- Take tactical and timely decisions to counter competition’s moves.
- Adopt chains ideation approach from increasing penetration of top 10 SKUs.
- At least 4 years of experience in FMCG Sales. Key Account Management experience will be preferred
- Passion for Food industry
- Advanced Knowledge of the Food industry
- Customer Knowledge
- External Orientation (competition)
- Operational know-how (both Unilever and Customer’s processes)
- Advanced analytical skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship management (primarily with the customer and internal teams)
Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Sales Office