|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Minimum Bachelors degree in HR/ Management or related field. Masters would be preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in Learning & Development.
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Good team player
- Execute new learning strategies and provide employees with the learning opportunities
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Create training programs for all employees according to their needs.
- Fundamentally assist the organization by developing and coaching its people.
- Know-how about different styles of training techniques, which includes e-learning, tutorial sessions and coaching of employees.
- Awareness on the allocated budget of training and implementing as per company policy
- Develop the training need assessment of employees who require trainings in coordination with the department head.
- Monitor progress in the advancement of change management process, successful culture transformation, ensure gender equality with support to the company goals and objectives.
- Support the recruitment team in hiring the diverse source for the company.
- Create an environment where employees are able to communicate freely, have open dialogues conversations.
- Able to identify and address issues related to work team.
- Knows how to work under pressure and fast paced environment.