|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Office Management & Administration
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Function Exec & Corporate Services
Appointment Type Permanent
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR MD COORDINATOR
SENIORITY LEVEL Non-Management
FUNCTION Exec & Corp Services
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Exec & Corp Services
The role is responsible to assist and support the function where assigned and support the function team members in implementing the agreed strategy and plans through managing and co-ordinating the day to day team key priorities in the most effective and efficient way.
Reports to Managing Director
Reporting Level Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope Local
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Arrange meetings, workshops and conference and business functions as required.
- Organise induction /co-ordination for new joiners with office settlement (business cards, access cards, desktop, co-ordinating induction meetings)
- Handle business travel
- Communicate any cross-functional meeting arrangements with the relevant functions and plan for all the set up that is required.
- Partake in projects as required.
- Support in coordinating office activities, office decoration and trips when applicable.
- Manage the Head of Function calendar.
- Manage and co-ordinate the administrative procedures with the end market secretaries. Focal co-ordinator for the functional team.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings with key customers, stakeholders and distributors when required.
- Define develop and manage an efficient functional file both in hard copies and soft copies that are vital as per the function management requirements and in line with Record management guidelines.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Fully versed in different administrative and support system
- Proficient in English Arabic and computer applications.
- High skills in teamwork, make things happen, strategic thinking and data analysis.
- Manage the complete administration of any assigned projects.
- Independently handle administrative work and subsequent problems issues when required.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity Pakistan Tobacco Company (PK10)