|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The Ijaz Group is a global accounting, tax, management and technology consulting firm serving non-profit organizations, government clients, private companies and private individuals. We offer our clients innovative solutions to help them navigate complex regulations and focus on their growth.
We are looking for an Accounting Systems Specialist who will be responsible for the maintenance, support and troubleshooting for the firm’s accounting and finance systems. Successful candidates will have experience managing recurring accounting systems maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and documenting solutions, assisting with implementing new or existing systems, and optimizing system functionality. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with other improvement projects within the accounting department.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist users with routine systems maintenance requests. Typical requests may be related to user maintenance, G/L accounts, account trees, positive pay setup, workflows, contacts and roles, automation, etc.
- Determine the cause of software/ system-related issues and operating errors and properly resolve them, including detailed documentation. Typical issues may be related to bank recs, tenant ledgers, transactions, custom reports, and others.
- Assist with integration issues between Bill.com & Sage Intacct and other systems such as QuickBooks and ADP.
- Assist with testing and documentation related to the accounting system’s new features, plugin updates, and hotfixes.
- Assist in managing access for all users in The Ijaz Group accounting systems (including but not limited to Bill.com, Sage Intacct, ADP and QuickBooks).
- Assist in developing and maintaining training materials and training end-users on accounting systems, as needed.
- Assist with projects on a need basis, including but not limited to software upgrade testing, process design, implementations, data conversions, data clean up, researching system options or solutions.
- Collaborate with team to keep system settings, policies, and procedures documentation up to date.
- Tech-savvy—possesses a deep understanding of technology and issues that may arise, and the ability to apply critical thinking skills to address and resolve system-related issues.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn new software, and the ability to write and communicate effectively about software changes and updates to end-users.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting, business, or technology.
- Strong knowledge and application of accounting principles, practices and systems
- Must have 1+ years of experience with accounting software.
- Experience with advanced MS Excel.
Candidates based in Lahore would be preferred. Excellent fringe benefits and an opportunity to thrive in a dynamic organization. For more information, please visit ijazgroup.com.