|Date Posted||January 24, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As an SMB Outbound Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to work with KeepTruckin’s largest line of revenue. SMB customers, trucking companies with 1-19 trucks, make up the majority of KeepTruckin’s customer base and are our largest revenue stream. We are looking for sales professionals who are competitive, driven, strong communicators and consistently practice refining their skillset. You should be humble, coachable and relentless towards hitting your goals and targets.
What You'll Do
- High volume cold calling, prospecting new business and making outbound calls. You’re looking for the diamond in the rough, expect to have a high volume of outbound calls with a small number qualified prospects responding. This is a cold-calling full-cycle sales role.
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers and drivers.
- Survey prospects to understand pain points within their business so that you can align those business needs with the KeepTruckin solution.
- Educate fleet managers and drivers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified prospects and provide accurate forecasts for revenue.
- Achieve daily KPIs and monthly quota.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience. Sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals.
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing.
- Must be a self-starter, who empowers themselves and others to learn in a quickly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (may be requested to take a ‘words per minute’ test)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives with change.
- Experience with Salesforce, G-suite, MS Office tools, and general technical aptitude preferred.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.