|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As an SMB Expansion Account Executive you have an exciting opportunity to shape the way we build relationships, and upsell our products, while ensuring the customers expectations are being met. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice for our KeepTruckin customers. You will have the opportunity to educate fleet managers and owner/operators about Electronic Logging Devices, Fleet Management, Vehicle GPS Tracking, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports, IFTA Reporting, Electronic Logs, and Safety initiatives offered by KT!
SMB Expansion Account Executives understand the importance of providing a superb customer experience and are committed to ensuring it happens during each customer interaction. You are an exceptionally clear communicator and have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, which enables you to build trust with potential KeepTruckin customers.
What You'll Do
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota expectations
- Proactively consult with customers in an outbound effort to uncover their unique needs and help advise on the best solutions for their business
- Demo KeepTruckin software to existing customer fleet managers for small fleet
- Be a crucial component of the Expansion sales process and work in partnership with SDRs, CSMs, Support, OM, and other relevant departments to ensure an efficient and enjoyable customer experience
- Adhere to daily KPIs, such as calls/emails per day and attending customer meetings on time.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years in an inbound/outbound sales role, using both phone and email
- Experience consulting with small business owners in the United States and Canada
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment that requires initiative and autonomy
- Highly organised and attach great importance to being punctual
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.