|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Product & Project Management
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Clear understanding on concepts of project management and implementation of projects by following project management lifecycle.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements w.r.t Functional and Technical designs.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Build team of developers and grow their capacity to get the job done.
- Drive product launches including working with team, executives, and other product management team members.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree Computer Sciences, Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience. Includes 2 years of Managerial experience.
- E-commerce marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart etc.) experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Strong Presentation & Interpersonal Skills.
- Multitasking, Good time management skills, including prioritizing and adapting as necessary.
- Strong planning and organizing skills with key focus to deliver in deadlines.
Per month Salary: Market Competative & Based on Experience + Attractive Bonus
Job Timing: 3pm to 12am
Work Location: Bahria Town, Phase 4, Civic Center, Islamabad / Rawalpindi