|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
Knowledge Management Specialist is accountable for identifying, organising, synthesising operational knowledge and developing, embedding, and managing the Internal Knowledge Base (IKB) that houses all knowledge. This individual will collaborate with functional partners to create process maps, troubleshooting, informational and procedural articles for the Sales and Customer Success audience while ensuring the IKB is built for sustainability and user experience.
What You'll Do
- Define and implement a knowledge management system that will empower the company through large-scale growth
- Implement a knowledge architecture to house all information reps (CS & Sales) need to reference to do their jobs effectively. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Sales and CS
- Training materials, job aids, scripts, talk tracks, and email templates
- Customer-facing collateral Operational Process Flows for Sales, CS, and partner teams.
- Policies, Rules of Engagement
- Product and Internal System Outage Information
- Competitive Information
- Technical Product Information
- Design and implement cross-functional knowledge approval processes
- Help create a system for understanding, prioritizing, and addressing the largest gaps in knowledge management over time
- Ensure employees know where and how they can access information
- Support with change management strategies and monitor adoption
- Collaborate with employees across the company to continually improve the knowledge management system and measure impact using clearly defined success metrics
What We're Looking For
- Preferably graduate in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience working and overseeing Knowledge Management systems, with strong People Management skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities with high attention to detail and professionalism
- Expert ability to collect and synthesise complex information and then organise it in a way that is easily accessible to others
- Experience using KM & Documentation platforms such as Salesforce, Confluence, readme, Documentum, etc
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.