|Date Posted||December 12, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Fintelli is a fintech start-up based in London UK. We are looking for React Native developers to join our development team in Lahore.
- Monthly Gross Salary: PKR 90,000 – PKR 120,000 (depending on experience)
The ideal candidate must have great problem solving and communication skills and should be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment, working in an agile environment. We are looking for an ambitious and committed individual who has proven expertise in the cross platform (Android + iOS) mobile app development using React Native and is willing to evolve skills with changing times continuously. Experience & skillsets required are:
- At least 1+ year experience in cross platform (Android + iOS) mobile app development using React Native
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development, unit testing, release, publishing and support life cycle
- Must have complete knowledge of Google Play Store & iOS App Store app publishing cycle and must have published at least 2 mobile apps
- Ability to implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Securely integrate internal and third-party RESTful API's
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Experience of building, publishing and supporting secure financial mobile app
- Experience of visualising analytical information using responsive dashboards and charts
- Native Mobile App development for iOS (using Swift) and Android (using Java or Kotlin)
- This role will report directly to Digital Platform Lead Developer and engage in design and development of cross platform mobile applications.
- Expected to have close collaboration with other stakeholders involved in product delivery to ensure robust delivery as per the roadmap.
- Follow Agile development practices and where required, produce sufficient design documentation.
- Employ coding best practices to ensure the highest quality of code produced.
- ersion control and management of all the development source codes and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.